Thursday, April 24, 2014

Too Many Mousse

This evening, I made this chocolate mousse. I ended up learning that though you might think that one batch isn't going to suffice, three will probably be more than enough. The ending result was what I will call a "Sofia-amount" of chocolate mousse, which will make sense to those of you who know me well. It could also be recognized as a barfable amount of chocolate mousse; a month's worth. I really hope it condenses while it sits overnight in the fridge.

There are enough typical baking images in the world, so I decided to make some abstract work tonight. Here is my cooking experience,
mountains and peaks of mousse,
constellations of dirty water and whipped cream

In color:


And black and white:


Extra Reading: 
Redbubble (various photographers): Here are many more abstract images of food that I hope you'll enjoy.

Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment