Saturday, May 17, 2014

After Wedding


Today I shot a wedding for one of my former photography teachers, Rachael. I don't have any of the photos yet because I used her equipment. However, at the end of the day, I took some leftover flowers that were going to be thrown away, and was able to display and photograph them. Since I don't have any of the wedding photos, I'll show some simple beauty that is love. 


I hope you all enjoyed this wonderful, beautiful day. Everyday should be an opportunity to be happy, whether you are at a wedding, on a trip, or at work.

Extra Reading:
Christian Oth Studio: At today's wedding, I met another photographer who told me about the work of the photographers at Christian Oth Studio. Being a group of wedding photographers who shoot all over the world, they get to experience many different venues, brides and grooms, and themes. Go check out all the different places they shoot!


No comments:

Post a Comment