Thursday, May 29, 2014

All Good

Today was a completely lovely workday. I took it easy, having long conversations with anyone I pleased, picking up on their perspectives on life. Doing that with strangers is one of my favorite things in the world. There were so many people I talked to today that made my day special, and I laughed and made new friends and relaxed into talking.

Unfortunately only a couple photographs were taken. Tomorrow will be fuller with them.


I hope you all had a great day like I did.

Extra Reading:
Matt Eich: Eich, who is a documentary photographer, is able to capture grit and purity, making images that leave a lasting impression, almost becoming your own memories. I easily got lost in his work. It is both dynamic and creative; Eich is a photographer that appeals to a wide range of viewers. 

1 comment: