Sunday, May 25, 2014

Date Night Models

Seeing my parents get all dressed up and going on dates makes me happy. I've always thought that I have very good role models for every aspect of life, but I think my parents beat most other people's parents in terms of fashion. When people say, "that's something my mother would wear," it's usually said with a bad taste in the mouth, but when I say that, it is a good thing!

They are so fly:



I consider myself very lucky because I am surrounded by so many wonderful people. :)

Extra Reading:
Patrick Demarchelier: Patrick Demarchelier is a very well-known photographer whose work you'd know even if you weren't a photographer or an artist. He has shot countless advertisements, magazine spreads, and covers, and his clients include almost every magazine under the sun. His work his amazing, and I am very inspired by him. 

2 comments:

  1. Sofia. Thank you for taking such wonderful pics of your Mom & Dad. They look fabulous and I was heart broken that I hadn't taken any pics of them. You saved the day!

    Love you all so much!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Good thing I love taking photos! :)

      Delete