Saturday, June 7, 2014

Watering Duties


Right now my parents are in Hawaii, which means I have the house to myself; which means, of course, that I have to take care of things around the house; which means that I have to water our plants, the beautiful flowers and yummy vegetables we have on our decks. 

This is pretty self-explanatory, but, being a photographer and all, I thought I'd explain a little further with a few photos: 

And this is the image that first inspired this blogpost:

Extra Reading:
Amy Aiello: Today I'm sharing a blogpost from photographer, Amy Aiello. I like this particular blogpost because the image that is presented is a whimsical self-portrait that utilizes motion, and those are my favorite types of self portraits. You can also look at her main website here

Thank you, everyone, for reading. Have a wonderful day.




No comments:

Post a Comment