Thursday, April 10, 2014

Zoo Me

Today I went for a really long walk with one of my favorite people. We walked up the road from my house, thinking we were going one place, only to pass an unfamiliar trail. Deciding to be major explorers, we took the unknown route instead. The mystery trail brought us close to the zoo, and so we decided to go see the Rainforests of Africa, the Pacific Shores, and the Cascade Crest. Here's a moment from the African Rainforest.
When we got to the zoo, we only had an hour and fifteen minutes to explore; I thought that would be plenty of time, but I was very wrong!

We saw fish with big, gooey eyes,
sea anemone that we couldn't touch (sadly--I like how they pinch your fingers),
reptiles with sticky feet,
flamingos (which are super cool because they are PINK, which is obviously one of my FAVORITE COLORS. My other favorite color is green, in case you were wondering.),
and giraffes (which happened to be my nickname when I was little. I was tall, so I got called "giraffe," and a lot of people asked me if I was on the basketball team, which I obviously wasn't).
On a side note, I like tall girls who wear heels. I like tall girls who wear heels because, like a stranger once said to me, "tall girls in flats are just...tall girls in flats." 
A giraffe in heels would be quite a sight, too. ;)

We were also flashed by a monkey (because monkeys don't wear undies), but I don't have a photo of that one!


No comments:

Post a Comment