Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Talk Talk Talk

The face of a person who talks to people all day:



I am really starting to like this job. Everyday I get to have at least a few great conversations, and I get to be outside all day. Each day challenges me in new ways, and I like a good challenge. Even when people are rude... it's pretty funny how much certain people despise canvassers. But most people are pretty nice!

Extra Reading:
Benedict Campbell: Campbell, who has a lot of experience with advertising as a photographer, likes to make images where reality is enhanced, not completely altered. He also makes sets using digital art, similarly to what he does with his photography studio. Go check out Campbell's hyper-real look. His work reminds me a little bit of pop art: pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment